All items you have signed out now have a due date of September 30, 2020.
We encourage you not to come on campus to return items at this time.
Please see our COVID-19 updates webpage for more information
The University of Alberta Libraries has entered into reciprocal borrowing agreements as part of the following agreements. These agreements allow affiliates of member institutions to visit and borrow materials from each other's libraries.
CURBA (Canadian University Reciprocal Borrowing Agreement)
- Participants: COPPUL (Council of Prairie and Pacific University Libraries), OCUL (Ontario Council of University Libraries), CAUL (Council of Atlantic University Libraries) and BCI (Bureau de Coopération Interuniversitaire).
- Open to students and faculty
- U of A researchers and students: Before your visit to another CURBA member library, request a COPPUL Card at any U of Alberta Library Service Desk. Present this card at the CURBA library you visit.
OCLC Reciprocal Faculty Borrowing Program
- Open to faculty members only
- A list of participating US libraries is available here.
- Faculty planning on visiting one of these libraries should obtain a Reciprocal Faculty Borrowing Program Card by contacting the Interlibrary Loans/Document Delivery Office, 1-110 Rutherford Library, 780-492-3795, email@example.com.
Borrowing policies for visitors (borrowing periods, fines, renewals, etc) will vary from institution to institution. Please ensure you are aware of applicable policies. Contact the Library if you need assistance in locating pertinent information regarding visitors for specific institutions.
CURBA and OCLC card holders who are visiting the U of A Libraries may borrow from the U of A and NEOS Libraries collections.