Book Study Space
Cameron Library study rooms are available for booking. All other library locations are closed until at least February 27th, 2022.
Effective January 6, 2022: Enhanced physical distancing restrictions are in place. Study rooms are now single occupancy; one person only at a time. Masks are required at all times. No food is permitted in the Library. Drinks are allowed if they’re in a container with a lid and if your mask is only lifted temporarily to take a sip.
Detailed room information is available once you choose your library.
Study Room Rules
- Study rooms are available for booking during library hours.
- Study rooms may be booked up to seven days in advance.
- During the regular term: Users can book up to 2 hours per day. Bookings are in 1-hour increments.
- For exam period bookings only: Users can book in up to 4 hours per day. Bookings are in 1-hour increments.
- Block booking of rooms (i.e. one booking per each student group member) is not acceptable.
- Masks required in study rooms if working with groups of 1+ people. Masks may be removed ONLY if working alone.
- Food is not allowed. Beverages in closed containers are permitted.
- Please cancel your booking if you no longer need to use the space. A 15-minute grace period will be given for all room bookings and occupancy, after which time your booking is considered forfeited to others. Library staff may delete the booking so that another may book the room.
- To ensure equitable access to study rooms, especially during exam times, guidelines may be revised.
- Rooms are not secure; U of A Library is not responsible for loss or damage of items left unattended in the room.
- Please remove all personal items and garbage when vacating rooms. Please take care of the equipment and facilities so that we can continue to offer you these services.