Book Study Space
Click on the library location to see details of the rooms available.
18 rooms (main floor and basement)
Study Room Rules
- Study rooms are available for booking during library hours by U of A students and staff only.
- Study rooms may be booked up to seven days in advance.
- During the regular term: Users can book up to 2 hours per day.
- During exam periods: Users can book up to 4 hours per day.
- Block booking of rooms (i.e. one booking per each student group member) is not acceptable.
- Only cold snack foods and beverages in closed containers are permitted. For more details please see our food and drink policy.
- Please cancel your booking if you no longer need to use the space. A 15-minute grace period will be given for all room bookings and occupancy, after which time your booking is considered forfeited to others. Library staff may delete the booking so that others may book the room.
- To ensure equitable access to study rooms, especially during exam times, guidelines may be revised.
- Rooms are not secure. The U of A Library is not responsible for loss or damage of items left unattended in study rooms.
- Please remove all personal items and garbage when vacating rooms. Please take care of the equipment and facilities so that we can continue to offer you these services.