Printing & Scanning
Printing and photocopying costs (fees will be debited from your ONEcard Cash account):
- $0.12 per side for black and white
- $0.35 per side for colour
- Scanning is free!
The U of A Library does not offer fax services. Public fax machines are located at:
- SUBprint - Student's Union Building basement. Monday–Friday, 9am–5pm.
- Off Campus: Canada Post Office, Shopper's Drug Mart (8210 109 street). Open evenings and weekends.
Colour Printing Instructions
- Select Print
- Scroll down and select Print using system dialog... (Ctrl+Shift+P)
- Select Preferences
- Select Printing Options, where it says Xerox Black and White, choose Off (Use Document Colour)
- Select OK
For Large Format Printing (and more) visit SUBprint.
Detailed instructions can be found next to each scanner workstation, and staff at the service desks are happy to assist with any questions.
- Augustana Library
- Cameron Library - Basement
- Rutherford South - Lab 2-03 and 2-05
- Weir Library
For high resolution scans, users can book the Digitization Station at the Digital Scholarship Centre.
Book scanner locations:
- Rutherford North - 1st Floor
- Cameron Library - 1st Floor
- Augustana Library - 1st Floor
Book scanner details:
- KIC Click Mini (high speed face-up book capture system)
- Size up to 31 x 45 cm (12.25 x 18 inches)
- Save to USB (Internet to be added)
- Instruction manual at station