Research Data Home Organize my data Share my data Access existing data Archive my data Get Help and Contact
GET HELP & CONTACT US
- Maintain a collection of computer-readable data files and their accompanying codebooks (i.e., documentation describing the data files' content and format).
- Assist with the location and acquisition of data files not currently in the Data Library collection.
- Assist with both the identification of appropriate datasets and of variables within a dataset, and perform data extractions of selected variables to create custom datasets for research or instructional use.
- Provide technical assistance with the transfer of data across various hardware and software platforms.
- Provide help with the use of statistical software and social science research terminology.
- Assist with the cleaning, documentation, archiving, and dissemination of original data files deposited by researchers.
- Provide instruction on the management and use of computer-readable data files.
- Questions about ethics? Contact the Research Ethics Office
- Questions about how data management impacts your grant application? Contact your Research Facilitator