No short-term loans are available due to COVID-19. However, we are offering Curbside Pickup
Find Course Materials
About Course Materials in Fall 2020:
- Lending print textbooks for short term loans is not possible due to health and safety concerns
- Many textbook publishers do not sell ebook versions of textbooks to libraries. Where possible, we have added ebook versions of textbooks to the Library collection.
- If we do not currently own an ebook version of a required textbook, we can investigate purchasing an ebook version for our collection.
Library staff can help you identify library materials, or alternative sources of course material that is both online, and no-cost or low-cost to students.
Alternatives to print textbooks include:
- Open Educational Resources: we can search for open online textbooks, and provide you with a list of high quality options that are free to use and share.
- Ebooks and other online resources that are already in our collection: including ebooks, reference sources and articles in online databases. Most of these have no limits on the number of users that can access them.
- Purchase materials on demand: if we do not currently own an ebook version, we can investigate purchasing titles for our collection.