Printing, Scanning, and Photocopying
Printing, copying, and scanning services are available at the ONEcard printers located across our campuses. For detailed instructions visit the ONEcard website.
Printing and Photocopying Costs
(fees will be debited from your ONEcard Cash account)
- $0.12 per side for black and white
- $0.35 per side for colour
- Scanning is free!
Colour Printing Instructions
- Select Print
- Scroll down and select Print using system dialog... (Ctrl+Shift+P)
- Select Preferences
- Select Printing Options, where it says Xerox Black and White, choose Off (Use Document Colour)
- Select OK
For 3D printing visit the 3D Printing website.
For Large Format Printing (and more) visit SUBprint.
- Augustana Library
- Cameron Library - Basement
- Law Library
- Rutherford South - Lab 2-03 and 2-05
Detailed instructions can be found next to each scanner workstation, and staff at the service desks are happy to assist with any questions.
- Rutherford North - 1st Floor
- save to USB only
- scanning field: 489 mm x 351 mm (19.21 x 13.82 inch)