COVID-19 Library Services
- March 29 Cameron Library access limited to 15 people on the main level only.
- March 24 Moving out of residence? Take library books with you, to return when we all come back. No fines! If you need to leave library books behind, look for library return bins at your residence, or ask residence staff for help.
- March 20New information about Access to Course Materials.
- March 19Keep your books - all return slots (drop boxes) are now closed.
- March 18All items you have signed out now have a due date of May 31, 2020.
- March 16All our locations except Cameron Library (north campus) are now closed.
- March 15The library will cancel late fees from March 13 until the situation changes.
Hours & Spaces
- We are still here to help online.
- All of our library locations are closed indefinitely.
Cameron Library is open for students who need computer access
Restricted to the first floor only and to a maximum of 15 people.ONEcard required for access.
Only use this space if you require computer access. Please respect fellow students who need to use computers and limit your time.
Library Resources, Returns & Due Dates
- All online collections are available from our homepage.
- You can access our resources from off-campus.
- Get digital access to Course Materials and Inter-Library Loans.
- All physical Library collections (print books, music, etc) are unavailable.
- No holds or returns. All library drop boxes (return slots) are closed (please see Fines below).
- All signed items out now have a due date of May 31, 2020.
- Computer keyboards, mice and screens will be disinfected after each student use.
- A Bee-Clean staff member will be on duty to provide cleaning most hours when the library is open. Special attention will be paid to all high-touch surfaces such as door handles, table surfaces, bathrooms, and cell-phone charging lockers.
- Online collections are available from the Library Homepage.
- Guides to Library Resources By Subject
- All physical Library collections (print books, music, etc) are unavailable. No holds or returns (please see fines below)
- Access to Course Materials
- Inter-Library Loan requests will continue with delivery in digital format to the extent possible. Please continue to submit your requests.
- Archives and Bruce Peel Special Collections are closed.
- Equipment lending is closed to help mitigate infection spread risks.
- Picking up 3d printed models is not available at this time, and submitting new jobs is discouraged.
- The library will cancel late fees from March 13 until the situation changes.
- For previously incurred fines, UA Staff and Students can pay them here.
- For more help with fines, please Ask Us or fill out this form to explain your situation
- We realize that library fines that have accumulated since March 13 may impede your ability to register for Fall/Winter classes. We will work with you to remove any financial holds that the library has placed on your account as a result of this situation. For help, please contact us.