Linguistic Data Consortium Catalog
The LDC Catalog is open to everyone for browsing. LDC corpora are available upon request to UofA students, staff and faculty only.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to concerns related to security and user privacy, we are no longer able to provide access for UofA faculty, students and staff to download linguistic corpora directly from the LDC database. Accordingly, all UofA Organizational User accounts have now been deactivated.
In order to access individual corpora, follow the steps below:
- Look up the individual language corpora by typing ‘LDC’ and your language of interest in the Search the Library box on the UofA Libraries homepage.
- When you find the result you desire click on the Request Form and fill it out with as many details as possible.
- Once your request has been processed you will be provided with a link to download the data if it is available online. If available only in a physical format (CD, hard drive, etc.) you will be notified when it is ready for pickup.
- IF YOU CANNOT FIND what you are looking for in the Library Catalogue the LDC Catalog is still available to provide advanced searching options.
- The LDC Request Form is monitored Monday through Friday during regular hours.
If you require additional assistance, please email: email@example.com